Friday, May 14, 2010

New Beginings

One blogpost a year is probobly enough eh, Its not like anybody reads this anyways right? ;)
If you are reading this, thanks and I hope you enjoy hearing my random thought; here it is.
Im in a wierd point in my life now, its almost a "Limbo" of sorts. I can see great opprotunities opening. And ive been waiting for a glimpse. Now ive got it and i realize ive still got to wait almost a year to take control of those opprotunities, Im joining Army ROTC this fall and enlisting in the national guard next spring, then going to basic training in the summer... NEXT summer. Im going to take the route via ROTC to become an officer and after I get my degree and become a second lieutenant Im joining the Active Army.. But I have to wait the summer to even join ROTC. Ive been patiently waiting for so long to get a hold of a path in life to follow now its like God's testing my perseverence even more. I also found out that a friend of mine, someone I really care about is having opprotunities open for them too and will be moving away, its wierd because im happy that they're moving on and finding a future for themselves, while growing as a person. Which im excited about, but Im also sad because Im going to miss seeing and talking to the person too. Soon im going to have alot of responsibility, and I hope I can handle it well. Spider-man always said: "With great power comes even greater responsibility." I dont think it goes both ways... But lets hope so, that'd be sweet... Oh yeah, and on a more positive, less depressing note next month im seeing U2 in concert LIVE... Oh yeah

No comments: